February 09, 2014

SNOW BELLE

amadeus-on-the-catwalk-wide-leg-pants-1

amadeus-on-the-catwalk-jeweled-beanie-2

amadeus-on-the-catwalk-wide-leg-tahari-pants

amadeus-on-the-catwalk-jeweled-beanie-3 Vest: Zara (similar here and here) l Turtleneck: J.Crew l Pants: Tahari (also love these and these) l Beanie: H&M (similar here) l Shoes: Aldo (adore these)

Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend?

Toronto is covered in snow and I had to stay home since I was sick for a few days. The temperatures are extremely low which makes it very difficult for us to take the photos. I am Spring dreaming and can't wait for a little bit of sunshine.

As for the outfit, I am wearing a super cute combination of a jewelled beanie and wide leg pants. I love how the orange shoes and fuschia tights are peeking under my pants just enough to elevate and bring this outfit to a whole new level.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!


28 comments:

  1. Awesome pics
    And super nice outfit
    Cool!

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/tree-and-stones.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit my dear!! Love it. Pants are gorgous. We are having a freezing temperatures here, so I can imagine how hard it is to take photos. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hat is so cute and sparkly - I love it! and I love your matching pants! So sweet and fun
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit dear ! :-)
    xoxo

    New post on my blog :
    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2014/02/no-limit.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gr8 Maya, you defrost this snow in just one moment! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fenomenalno, nesvakidasnje i jako zanimljivo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super chic look, love the embellished beanie !
    Have a lovely day!

    Feisty Fox Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kako su dobre pantalone :)
    Ne znam da li mi je vise cool boja ili kroj :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, moj omiljeni model pantalona, taaaako retro <3 A boje jednostavno obožavam :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Blog
    Would you like us to follow each other ?
    if yes, just follow me and let me know so i can follow you back

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice post :)
    If you want to follow each other let me know on my blog xoxo

    adotfashionologie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your hat!!

    http://labloguerapelirroja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning, perfection.
    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfit!)Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the pants and hat, you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks darragh! This is just what I need to familiarize myself in blog commenting. Looking forward to many interesting and helpful articles from you. women underwear
    cheap sexy lingerie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome shots :) I think you should share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This blog looks amazing! To be in line with nowadays trends, see yourself in lifting jeans! Shape wear like this looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Guapura!!encantada de conocer este blog tan maravilloso, me quedo aquí como seguidora. Te invito a pasar por el mio y quedarte conmigo.
    Millones de Besitos
    enatiam.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  21. The jeweled bonnet is so pretty, and you look like a super model!


    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete