February 04, 2014

FUR OBSESSED

amadeus-on-the-catwalk-fur-vest

amadeus-on-the-catwalk-blue-bag-sam-edelman-shoes

amadeus-on-the-catwalk-fur-vest-4

amadeus-on-the-catwalk-fur-vest-3

amadeus-on-the-catwalk-fur-vest-1 Vest: My mom's (also loving this and this) l Top: Gap (similar here) l Shirt: Zara (similar) l Pants: DKNY (similar here now 70% off) l Bag: Zara (another great option here and here
 Shoes: Sam Edelman (also love these and these)

I have come to realize that I have a growing obsession for fur and this great vest which I borrowed from my mom is absolutely beautiful. 
I love the shade of it and it makes me feel so glamorous when I'm wearing it.

For an edgy-chic ensemble, I have paired it with aubergine skinny pants and sky-high-heeled peep-toe booties.

How do you like it?



11 comments:

  1. I have the same obsession!!! Love fur and this one is just perfect. Your mom has a great style. :)

    Fabulous 30s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit and cool pics
    :D Nice blog!!

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/weekend-pics.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Izgledas fenomenalno! Odusevljena sam! :**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking fabulous in fur darling and I love your super chic and hot heels! Very stylish
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I see why you are obsessed with fur…Hm.. U really know how to wear it…That white(mom's ):-)
    fur is so amazing. On blonds looking so gooood.Such interesting heels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uuuu ovo je pun pogodak! Svaki komad mi se dopada, posebno obuca i torba. Sve pohvale za stajling :)
    Pozdrav,
    Srna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sve je toliko lepo, ali sva se smrznem kada vidim bose nogice, turbo zimogrožljiva ja :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Realy fantastic look !
    I love the fur too

    ReplyDelete