January 30, 2014

WINTER COLORBLOCK

banana-republic-jacket-amadeus-on-the-catwalk

banana-republic-jacket-amadeus-on-the-catwalk-4

banana-republic-amadeus-on-the-catwalk-1

banana-republic-jacket-amadeus-on-the-catwalk-3 Jacket: Banana Republic (also like this trench version) l Pants: J.Crew l Boots: Zara (similar) Clutch: H&M (another great option here) l Scarf : Roffe l Sunglasses: Michael Kors

Just a quick hello with this bright color block outfit. 
Hope you are enjoying this winter as much as I do, even though I have never experienced such strong and harsh winter in my life!!

15 comments:

  1. you look amazing!
    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Pretty women walking down the street”…. :-)) such a great inspiration for red jeans, so famine …Those boots …yes I’m love them!!This outfit 10/10..:-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the harmony between red and camel and you're really good at making an outfit using these colors :) Very stylish look!

    http://puhuintofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look. I just love your jacket/coats collection. Everytime is some gorgeous piece. Love it.

    Fabulous 30s

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. Great outfit.Very nice gloves.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diiivna!! ;)
    Jaknica mi se baš dopada!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I adore your style. You have pretty smile. Love your combo. I am here the first time in my life but i am sure that i will be here more often. Feel free to visit my blog at www.meetmyfashion.com and maybe we can follow each other? Greetings and kisses ANIA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look ;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these bright pants! Such a brilliant addition to this classy look.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jao koliko je ovo dobro! Ne volim džins u boji, ali nateraćeš me da ipak porazmislim...

    ReplyDelete