January 25, 2014

PJ STYLE PANTS

amadeus-on-the-catwalk-PJ-STYLE-2

amadeus-on-the-catwalk-PJ-STYLE

amadeus-on-the-catwalk-neon-jacket-4

amadeus-on-the-catwalk-PJ-STYLE-1 Jacket: Zara (similar here) l Blazer: Topshop (also love this one) l Turtleneck: United Colors Of Benetton l Pants: Topshop (similar) Shoes: David Dixon (love these) l Clutch: Vintage (similar minaudiere) l Sunglasses: ZeroUV

While the Pajama trend seemed to be hotting up, I stayed away from it. The just-got-out-of-bed look simply didn't work for me at the time.

But because I think that it is never too late to try a trend if it is something that suits your style and you love, I bought these beautiful printed pj-style pants and decided to style them my way. I liked them mostly because they are tapered around the ankle and because of the tighter fit which makes the look less obvious.

I also think the key to pulling off this trend and not appearing like you’re out sleepwalking whilst at a dinner is to wear the PJs with heels.

10 comments:

  1. Love it. I was not a fan of pj pants eather, but these ones looks amazing. Great styling my dear.

    Fabulous 30s

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bright colours, stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING!!!!! the pants are beautiful!!!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a dynamic color combination!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pop of color. Great pics! Love it =)

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely an inspirational look! I'm loving these gorgeous pants - I can't even tell they're pajamas - and your neon colors are stunning! So pretty!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diiivno! Kombinacija boja je savršena! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS Maya!!! Those pants are phenom.. LOVE them. I have a pair of pajama like pants and I'm still trying to figure out how to wear them.. I should take some notes from this look! :)
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the sunnies and they suit you really well. saw this on vogue just now

    ReplyDelete